Having to post on different social media accounts can be tedious. Not only do you have to create content, but logging into every individual account is time consuming. Thankfully, the Business Center allows you to post on all your social media at once using one easy tool.
1.Log on to the Business Center. You can access the Business Center via this link: https://login.ptperformancewebsites.com or by typing /businesscenter at the end of your website URL. For example, if your website is rehabmma.com you would type in rehabmma.com/businesscenter. Please note this only applies if you had your website created by us and that site is now live. If you do not know your username and password, contact email@example.com
3. Once you arrive in Social Marketing, click on the red pencil icon in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
4. Next, a window will appear where you can compose your post to go out on all your connected social media accounts. In this case, MMA & Rehab’s Facebook, Google Pluses, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google My Business are connected. If you wish to not post on a certain site hit the ‘X’ next to the account. To compose, simply type below where it says “Compose your post.
5. To upload a photo to your post. Click on the camera icon on the bottom left hand side of the window and chose a photo to upload from your computer. On the right side, you will see a preview of what you post will look like across your selected accounts.
6. If you are struggling to meet character count on Twitter, you can shorten any links in your post by clicking on the link icon in the bottom left hand corner near the camera.
From there, you will be asked to add the link you want shortened and it will be inserted into your post as a smaller link.
7. Lastly, to send out your post immediately, click post now in the bottom right hand corner.
However, if you wish your post to go out at a later date. Click the down arrow next to post now, then select Schedule.
When you do so, a calendar will pop up and from there you can select the day you’d like your post to go out by clicking on that particular day. Then click Next.
From there you can the decide the time you want your post to go live by dragging the hands of the clock to the proper time. Be sure to select AM or PM! The click OK.
8. Lastly, at the bottom right hand side of the window the Post Now icon will change to Schedule Post. Click that and then your post will go live when you designated and you’re done!